 Space / 22419
  Re: .Spacers...to the Time Warp!!

(...) you chose for the website though. It seems very Paradisa... ;) I certainly never took photos of my models in my youth. I think I didn't take photos of MOCs until about 1990, so there's 12 years of building before that was not documented. For (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .Spacers...to the Time Warp!!

Crimey sir...if those backstories were your childhood ones, my hat off to your inventivenss at such a tender age! My most complex scenario was 'Johnny Rocket rescues Space Crystal'! Good stuff! If you get a chance, indeed cobble something together (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .Spacers...to the Time Warp!!

(...) Uh oh. I sense a long babbling Hendo-Post coming on... ;o Yeah, the story of Valyance has been developing in my head since I was about 12, when I finally had Lego models of three different themes. The setting grew out of my childhood need to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)