 Space / 22362
  More Moonbase Madness ...

OK, I just spent 12 hours using MLCAD to create a whole bunch of Moonbase corridors, adapters, and inter-connection modules. After moderation pics and dats will be here : (URL) Carrol's "wide" corridors are *VERY* useful. The nice part is that it's (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:HCAK19.1KGK@lugnet.com... (...) idea is a pretty good one. :) The huge corridor you made is a cool idea, but it looks so BIG! I could see where it would look good, though. It go great with a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

These are all very cool and well thought of! I am absolutely stunned about the Pyramid thing (URL) you should use straight regular bricks though to give it a more Egyptian kind of look! I am also trying some more moonbase stuff after the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

Thanks. I'll have to give it a try and see how it looks that way : ) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

OK here's the stepped version : (URL) think I like the smooth one better, though : ) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

Hmm, I like this one more. Also because one can build this easier than the other, because not everybody has that much slope bricks of one color. Bricks should not be a big proplem, though I doubt I have enough of one color... especially yellow to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

hiho, your pictures are looking well. So I downloaded the files from brickshelf, but some subparts are missing. Where can I get them? Andreas "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HCAK19.1KGK@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)