 Space / 22303
Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 04:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Mark Mueller writes:

Disney is making a sequel, due out sometime this year.

Looking forward to seeing your diorama.  Wait...  wait... Ok. Is it done
yet? ;)

Disney's sequel will be out on  DVD in the summer...originally, it was going
to be a TV series, but since the movie sunk like a rock, the series went
with it.

As for the diorama, I need to figure:
• somemore SM things...like buildings
• at least some of the Nautilus' interior, and
• some way to show off the interior.

All this by Brickfest time!!

Will I do it? beats me....but I'm going to give it a try!

Joe Meno

Later,
Mark M.