 Aquazone / 712
Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:37:12 GMT

Thanks! There's more than a little homage to Atlantis in the SM models I am
making. I really enjoyed the movie and wished that it did better.
Disney is making a sequel, due out sometime this year.

Looking forward to seeing your diorama.  Wait...  wait... Ok. Is it done
yet? ;)

Later,
Mark M.