 Space / 22252
  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

This might be good for corridors where equipment runs through, but I think it takes up a lot of real estate for minifig use. Generally, major transportation devices such as trains and their like would run on the outside of a module where the number (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

(...) While I agree that right now, most people don't use this corridor idea in their standard, I think it's imoprtant to tell others about it and allow them the opportunity to expand the standard if they wish in their own worlds. If enough adopt (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on adapters now : ) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)