 Space / 2225
    Maelstrom Technologies on-line... —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   "Maelstrom Technologies... The cutting edge in obsolete technology." Proud sponsor of "THE OFFWORLDER BRIGADES" (mercenaries and competitve rates) (URL) recently had the opportunity to visit my family home and retrieve a box full of my Old space (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Maelstrom Technologies on-line... —Mladen Pejic
     Awesome stuff John, I really like the jeeps, and the gliders for the minifigs, that spaceship reminds me of the one from _2001: A Space Odyssey_, you know the one that landed on the lunar base. Cool stuff... Hope to see more! (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Lockers as mailboxes? —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   Since most of my links are truncated by gremlns, I harvested this old link. The creation on page 3 features "Mailboxes full'o'fun" or "lockers of death" (which ever you prefer). (...) technology." (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)