 Space / 2225
2224  |  2226
Subject:
Maelstrom Technologies on-line...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 22:56:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Maelstrom Technologies... The cutting edge in obsolete technology."

Proud sponsor of "THE OFFWORLDER BRIGADES"
(mercenaries and competitve rates)

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/MAELSTROM

I recently had the opportunity to visit my family home and retrieve a box
full of my Old space creations...many of these items have not seen the light
of day in 5-15 years...I figured i would share some pictures.

I will post descriptions and text shortly...I have posted some pics of my
general designs...a couple are just modified Lego sets, but the rest are all
out of my imagination from the 80's and early 90's...

Many of the ships, weapons etc. are comparatively simple in design.  I did
this so that I could actually create a small army, rather than just a couple
major vehicles. Many of the earliest designs date to when I was 13-15 years
old...I have progressed in my skills, but I still love these old designs)

I will post another dozen pics shortly (as soon as I finish unpacking and
repairing these vintage creations = )