 Space / 8258
Re: Lockers as mailboxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:26:22 GMT

Since most of my links are truncated by gremlns, I
harvested this old link.  The creation on page 3
features "Mailboxes full'o'fun" or "lockers of death"
(which ever you prefer).

In lugnet.space, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
"Maelstrom Technologies... The cutting edge in obsolete • technology."

Proud sponsor of "THE OFFWORLDER BRIGADES"
(mercenaries and competitve rates)

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/MAELSTROM