 Space / 2225
  Maelstrom Technologies on-line...

"Maelstrom Technologies... The cutting edge in obsolete technology." Proud sponsor of "THE OFFWORLDER BRIGADES" (mercenaries and competitve rates) (URL) recently had the opportunity to visit my family home and retrieve a box full of my Old space (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Maelstrom Technologies on-line...

Awesome stuff John, I really like the jeeps, and the gliders for the minifigs, that spaceship reminds me of the one from _2001: A Space Odyssey_, you know the one that landed on the lunar base. Cool stuff... Hope to see more! (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lockers as mailboxes?

Since most of my links are truncated by gremlns, I harvested this old link. The creation on page 3 features "Mailboxes full'o'fun" or "lockers of death" (which ever you prefer). (...) technology." (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)