 Space / 21968
  Re: Grimlock Interceptor

I love that engine area.... LOVE it. saw it on brickshelf in the last few days, and swore to steal some of your tech for Kane Starcrafters. Call it a case of industiral espionage or something. I may have to include a technic engine block in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grimlock Interceptor

(...) Thanks, I'm glad that the engine is a hit. (...) Well, you go with what you know.... Would you like some change back? ;-) (...) Actually, I imagined this ship being able to enter the atmosphere... So, yes. Sort of... A certain amount of (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)