 Space / 21958
  Re: Grimlock Interceptor

(...) LOL! Those are the smallest quarters I've ever seen! (...) tickets! I really like the engine; very big and powerful. Good greebles too. I like the the nice touch of the of the vent in the back (8x8 plate with grille). Engine's that big would (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grimlock Interceptor

(...) Thanks. That's what I was going for. I figured, that the bare necessities are all that's required - and that's what he got. (...) I tried making the engine beleiveable. After seeing a couple of specials on PBS about modern military aircraft, I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)