 Space / 21921
    Pre-classic Space —Scott DeWolf
   I have been trying to sift through various post to determine the answers to a couple of questions: A) Who first came up with the concept of Pre Classic Space? 2) Is there some sort of standardized definition/description of Pre Classic space. Like - (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pre-classic Space —Tim Courtney
     (...) Chris Giddens. (...) For color scheme, follow Chris' work. Ships edging towards classic would look a little more facety than the bubbly style of PCS. Time period? I dunno dates... (...) PCS is a fan-created subtheme, and I don't quite (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pre-classic Space —Chris Giddens
   (...) Hi, I guess I did. It was just wanting to tie Space Port (bleah)/LOM (ehh ok) era ships to what we know and love as Classic Space. I guess the whole "pre" idea came from fan's much maligned Star Wars prequels and TV's much ignored, Enterprise. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pre-classic Space —Scott DeWolf
   (...) I can squirrel away some time to let them come to fruition. (...) Apparently this confused a few. What I meant was, on LUGNET, create a subtheme or category under .space for Pre classic discussions or just plain Classic space discussions. I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)