 Space / 21927
Re: Pre-classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:08:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott DeWolf writes:
I have been trying to sift through various post to determine the answers to
a couple of questions:

A) Who first came up with the concept of Pre Classic Space?

Chris Giddens.

2) Is there some sort of standardized definition/description of Pre Classic
space.  Like - what is the time period? Is there a particular color scheme?
What would a early ship look like?  What would a ship edging towards Classic
look like?

For color scheme, follow Chris' work. Ships edging towards classic would
look a little more facety than the bubbly style of PCS. Time period? I dunno
dates...

And D)Anyway to make a sub-cat of Space being Pre Classic or just Classic?

PCS is a fan-created subtheme, and I don't quite understand thsi question.

-Tim