 Space / 21886
    Re: Scout —Andrew Saada
   (...) Allister, Ooohh...From those pics alone I'd say you nailed PCS for this baby! The overall design of the Scout works well! Good continuation of the glass curvature via those 2 rows of /---\ hatches. From what I can make out, the engines look (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Scout —Allister McLaren
   (...) Thanks. (...) I did try it with white wheels, but somehow it just didn't look quite right. I used set 1580 as the descendant of this one, and that has black wheels so I figured 'what the hey!' (...) Then again, there haven't been any Pre CS (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)