 Space / 21886
Re: Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 04:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Better pics soon, but here's a taste. By the time I get around to
photographing this properly I might have the 'big' one made as well (what's
the emoticon for 'fingers crossed'?)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/PCS/scout/scout3.jpg - also 1,2 & 4

Cheers,
Allister

Allister,

Ooohh...From those pics alone I'd say you nailed PCS for this baby!  The
overall design of the Scout works well!  Good continuation of the glass
curvature via those 2 rows of /---\ hatches.  From what I can make out, the
engines look great.  The only suggestion I have is to replace the black
wheels with white or grey ones (according to Peeron though, only 2 grey are
in http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1195 and the Lugnet guide Notes:
Available free with Quaker Oats promo.).  I think that size wheel fits the
model well but black has not been a main source of color in PCS.
Okay, keep up the great work!  Does this mean I have to scrap my idea for
pre-"Lunar Scout"???
And do you mean this fellow has a big brother??

ciao&saalam
-Andrew