 Space / 21830
    Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf —Andrew Saada
   (...) [snip] (...) [snip] Hey all, Well it's kinda late but this mech has sparked my interest and I had some questions that I wanted to have viewable for in the morning. In my other post I did say I would attempt a similar mech if I could find the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf —Tony Knaak
   You should have cross posted to build.mecha, we won't bite! We are the experts here remember. (...) (URL) yourself out. This was the prototype Jun made for the Kudryavka. Here's the main gallery for more pics too. (URL)2) Do ya know where those dark (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf —Andrew Saada
   (...) rudimentary but I'll cross post nextime. ;-) Those are some awesome designs. In regards to the clip attachment, however, I don't think that's what he did in the kudryavka. From (URL) it doesn't look like 1x1 headlight ((URL) could be used (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)