 Space / 21790
  Re: Commodore MOC

It's Batman in space! :) I really like this moc a lot, but the first thing that sprung to mind when I saw the pic was 'Batmobile'. Make of that what you will. This ship is a believable size for a two person vehicle. It must take a lot of equipment (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Commodore MOC

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:HB5pn3.Dn3@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Ok. first off, I didn't intentionally design this to be the space batmobile. Its a coincidence. but after inspecting the minifigs I was (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)