 Space / 21770
    Re: Station 45 —Keith Goldman
   Kirby, thanks for checking out the laser tower. It is one of my favorite projects, and very few people took the time to give me any feedback on it. Its part of the same theme as the Cathedral, Station 45, and a few older projects that are not really (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Station 45 —Kirby Warden
   (...) Hmmmm.....sounds like I may have missed an earlier post about it? I've been fairly sporadic in my posting/browsing of Lugnet. (...) Well, if you say so!! I can neither confirm nor deny the above statement! (...) And money too, I presume...I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)