 Space / 2174
Re: New Starship @ Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 22:24:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Todd Amacher wrote:

     Check out the "Cerebus" gunship in the Vedraan Starships section. Also,
check out some cool starship and mecha design links on my main page. All • this
and more at Moonbase Io-
     http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm

That's a very cool design, Todd--I like the use of the green trans-elements,
although I think it looks a little weird with the red.  My only question: • What
the heck does "Cerebus" mean?  Are you talking about Cerberus, the three- • headed
guard dog of Hades?  Or Erebus, the vestibule of Hades?  Or does it have some
other origin?

best

LFB

Yes Lindsay, I mean the 3-headed dog. I just corrected it. Thanks.

Todd