 Space / 2172
Re: New Starship @ Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 20:49:12 GMT

They are part of aquanauts I think.  I noticed his pictures have a "whiting
out" effect (sorry can't think of the right word).  The parts are actually a
blue chrome.  Hard to really show you, but the best place to get a little bit
of an idea is:

You can just barely make out the guy wearing it in the picture.  This of
course makes sense since a bunch of the other parts used in the sets come from
aquanauts too.

Matt

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hey, what are those chrome helmet/backpack things?

Where do you get them?

~Mark

In lugnet.space, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
    Check out the "Cerebus" gunship in the Vedraan Starships section. • Also,
check out some cool starship and mecha design links on my main • page. All this
and more at Moonbase Io-
    http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm

LMKWYT,
Todd Amacher