 Space / 2168
Re: New Starship @ Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 19:24:44 GMT

Hey, what are those chrome helmet/backpack things?

Where do you get them?

~Mark

In lugnet.space, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
    Check out the "Cerebus" gunship in the Vedraan Starships section. • Also,
check out some cool starship and mecha design links on my main • page. All this
and more at Moonbase Io-
    http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm

LMKWYT,
Todd Amacher