 Space / 21729
  Re: FlyBot, MothBot, and Ma-in-LawBot

Hey, I love those! The flybot just has a great 'spindly' look about it. I love the personality it has... the head and the position off the legs makes it very easy too like. The Ma-in-Lawbot is great, too. Very funny. And the moth is just plain (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: FlyBot, MothBot, and Ma-in-LawBot

(...) The design process for each of these robots was different- and I rarely use pencil/paper except for really large MOCs. The FlyBot came from fairly random tinkering with limited parts available. He actually started out looking like another (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)