 Space / 2168
  Re: New Starship @ Moonbase Io

Hey, what are those chrome helmet/backpack things? Where do you get them? ~Mark (...) Also, (...) page. All this (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Starship @ Moonbase Io

They are part of aquanauts I think. I noticed his pictures have a "whiting out" effect (sorry can't think of the right word). The parts are actually a blue chrome. Hard to really show you, but the best place to get a little bit of an idea is: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Starship @ Moonbase Io

I think that technically, those parts are from "Hydronauts"; I have several, and they're the same part as the Launch Command/Space Port astronaut helmet/backpacks, just in blue chrome. They are SOOOO cool looking. *smile* -Cheese PS: Matthew, I (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.space)