 Space / 21620
  Re: Moonbase Defense Module

(...) ok, this rocks. absolutely. The platform gun, the corner turrets (that I can see totally rippin' them fleebs ta bits), stark simplicity of the design makes it look military. As to the lack of greeblies... well you don't want to give the fleebs (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Defense Module

Thanks Chris. The lower guns remind me of the drone guns in Aliens (seen only in the special edition version). The large Gun could have been done a little better. The good news is that it didn't make it to the scrap heap. I packed it up and it will (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)