 Space / 21583
    Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC —Leonard Hoffman
   I hate to say this but.. wow what an ugly ship! That was my first impression, but thankfully i look again and closer. this is a seriously cool connection of bricks! the more i think about it, the more i like it. really a ship that i can see as very (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC —Travis Kunce
   thanks for the praise? ... (...) to (...) swear (...) funny you mention that? just last night, a partner in crime and I were studying the photos (all that is left.) and realized that there would be plenty of room on the tail to construct a hitch of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)