 Space / 21559
    Re: PreCS MOC —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thank you! The whole ship was designed around the canopy, glad you think it works well. The ball sockets really are great thrusters. Thanks Chris! (...) Always nice to know my stuff is inspiring. (...) Nope. I'm not especially proud of it, so (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PreCS MOC —Allister McLaren
   (...) I don't know why. It's got a cool street-rod feel to it. That said, the colours are a bit jumbled. I reckon if you just swapped out the sand blue bits for white (if you have them) you might change your mind. (...) I feel your pain. (...) As (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)