 Space / 21455
    Re: Shark Teaser Pic —Gil Shaw
   You know Paul, it is without question your stuff has always been ground breaking and a source of inspiration for us builders here. But since your return to the scene, you've come at it with such an original blast of creativity and style....kablamo, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Shark Teaser Pic —Paul Hartzog
     wow, thx for such a great compliment and right back at you :-D some part of my subconscious has recently gone through the "eureka" phase and certain concepts and ideas I've been studying for a long time have finally taken root and flowered. took a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: dark ages —Paul Hartzog
   (...) y'know i just found this (URL) i seem to have made a premature assumption about my becoming scarce. lol. and i've got so much work this semester that i was thinking of posting today that i wouldn't be around much for a while. but given the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: dark ages —Gil Shaw
   Hahahe.. indeed! I find that the brick becomes a mental break in such times. During university I didn't have the time build anything, but I filled sketchbook after sketchbook with designs. Some of them have survived until today and have been the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)