 Space / 21286
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Krotzer writes:
Dan,
  First off, I've got to commend you on your amazing work. I'm still
relatively new to MOC's, having mainly a modified X-wing and a box of a
moonbase attempt to show for it. I want to thank you for showing me why I
should keep on trying. Because great building is an achievable thing.
Eventually, maybe I can get to the level you're at. Who knows?

Thank you, Matt. I'm humbled to be able to inspire and I encourage you to
build, build, build! :)

Don't sweat the criticisms... because in the end, they're not really
important. After all, if you're happy with your own creation, then that's
all that matters.

I agree. Like many of the .space posters here, I feel good when I'm able to
make something that sparks the creative fire in others. It's a special joy
watching that fire spread and seeing all the great ideas and creations that
result.

Dan