 Space / 21284
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:06:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:

So do you keep your ships built up? How many of those big honkin' ships do
you have assembled at any one time? Any chance of a group photo?

Oh, do I wish that too man! But sadly I don't have THAT much Lego. The
closest I've ever came to something of a group photo is this...

Impressive. So, were they both built at the same time or is that a photoshop
mock-up. I'm gueesing from the consistent lighting it's the former.

Man, that'd just make me fall off my chair.

Heh! Well, I do have a number of other models still together, like the Star
Shuttle, the Stingray, Nasal Avenger, the gray and black Piranhas, and a
bunch of other stuff. Maybe I'll do a group photo with what I do have.

Some of my favourite ships. I really like the way you use the quater saucer
sections. The abundance of them in my collection is almost entirely down to
you, you know. :) Shame they're all black.

There are some unique designs in that list - If I may say so, I think this
is what Jon was talking about originally - that, while the 'ships of the
line' thing is all well and good, and results in some impressive ships by
any reckoning, it'd nevertheless be interesting to see some of what you do
in the smaller ships transposed into something larger. But hey, who am I to say?

Cheers,
Allister