 Space / 21278
  Re: Scale (was Re: Dragonstar!)

(...) I hope you didn't take me to mean I was dismissing your logic, I was simply stating what most people (or so I assume) go by. Of course upon further thinking I realized someing. Most Lego cars are 4 studs wide just like the doors. That really (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Scale (was Re: Dragonstar!)

(...) Hehe. And most houses released by Lego scale to about the size of my bathroom. I think we all realise that LEGO takes certain liberties with accuracy in the name of playablilty and piece count, and that's ok. I was talking, as was Jon at the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)