 Space / 21278
Re: Scale (was Re: Dragonstar!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 06:28:24 GMT

PPPS However, if you prefer the 1 stud to the foot scale, then by all means
stick with it. I'm merely suggesting an alternative that I feel is more
accurate. It is only one man's opinion, but I would at least hope folk would
reflect on my logic before dismissing it.

I hope you didn't take me to mean I was dismissing your logic, I was simply
stating what most people (or so I assume) go by.  Of course upon further
thinking I realized someing.  Most Lego cars are 4 studs wide just like the
doors.  That really throws a wrench into the scale thing.  I personally think
the whole 3 studs to 1 meter just fits the best for all themes in general. But
what the heck, if we all built the same way, we would all get bored real fast.

-Mike Petrucelli