 Space / 21272
  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Thanks Kirby! (...) That's funny that you suggested that because I wanted to do that. The only problem is the lights are in the Nasal Avenger :( The other thing I tried was using 2X2 trans neon cylinders instead but I just don't have enough. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) So do you keep your ships built up? How many of those big honkin' ships do you have assembled at any one time? Any chance of a group photo? Man, that'd just make me fall off my chair. (I realise the N.A. isn't a big 'un, but it did get me (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Oh, do I wish that too man! But sadly I don't have THAT much Lego. The closest I've ever came to something of a group photo is this... (URL)Man, that'd just make me fall off my chair. Heh! Well, I do have a number of other models still (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) mock-up. I'm gueesing from the consistent lighting it's the former. (...) Some of my favourite ships. I really like the way you use the quater saucer sections. The abundance of them in my collection is almost entirely down to you, you know. :) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)