 Space / 21271
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 05:51:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stefan Garcia writes:

Dragonstar...is it inspired by the carrier ship from the internet game of
the same name?

Hmmm, I hadn't heard of that. I'm not much of a video gamer anymore. I just
was trying to come up with a cool sounding name. First I looked online
through a bunch of mythological names of gods from different cultures. I
found a bunch of cool Babylonian names but the coolest sounding ones were
lame gods, like "Syronus, the god of pancakes" or something like that. All
the cool gods of thunder and ass-kickin' had lame sounding names. Then I saw
Tiamat, who was a dragon, and *click* went the little light over my head.
Then I just added "star" and there ya go.

Dan