 Space / 21270
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 05:38:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Dan,
You humble us.  We tremble before the Dragonstar.  Great job Dan.  I can see
how this flows from your previous work, and this new greebly surface is
excellently cool.
Thanks, Chris! :) I'm hoping to do some more greebling, this time on the
underside. I've never really did much with the undersides of the previous
big 'uns since they just had big ol' baseplates. I just need to stock up on
some more 6 X 16 gray (or tan) plates and I'm back in business.

Keep buildin' em spacey!

And Pre-Classic Spacey yourself! ;^)

Dan