 Space / 21244
  Re: Dragonstar!

Hey Dan, First off, I am so glad to see you're still around and active in building. That alone makes my visits to LUGNET that much better. :-) Secondly, this MOC is one hell of an amazing accomplishment. I'm seen your skills grow at an incredible (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Thanks, Mladen! (...) Thanks again. I try my best because I've drawn so much inspiration and simple enjoyment from the work of fellow LUGNETers, spaceheads especially. (...) I see what you mean. For the most part, my intent was to use tan as a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)