 Space / 21192
  Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

Hey all! Inspired by the Moonbase, I have made the Lunacraft. Nothing much else to say really, everthing else is explained on the page. So, without further ado, the Lunacraft! (URL) Blocksidge~ (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

Interesting little ship with some VERY nice internal detailng. The fleebnork reactor looks particularly good. If I could make a small suggestion: The 'corridor' tends to overwhelm the lines of the craft. I'd try to keep it down to two studs long (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

That thing is pretty cool. I like the shape and the fact that it can attach to a standard Moonbase module. Jason (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

I really think this should of got more feedback. It's really cool! The shape, color, and details all really work well to create a really cool craft. I like how the unibot docks right on to the side of the ship, and the various tanks and cylinders (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

dang, man, you beat me to it (at least to the finished version) one of my current ships in progress is in three sections using the MB standards for the connecting hallways. nice tidy little ship you have built :-) -paul (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

(...) Heh heh - it's the moonbase equivalent of a trailer home! I can just picture a german shepherd wearing a space helmet and sleeping under the corridor attachment. Cool. Jeff J (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

(...) Thank you! I do agree that the corridor might stick out a bit too much, but I was trying to keep to the Moonbase standards. I found your bus; I agree, the flush connection does look good. I might try that next time I attempt a moonbase vehicle (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

(...) Thanks much. ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

(...) Remember, it's quality, not quantity :) (...) Thanks alot. I really like those unibots! Just so versatile. I appreciate your comment about the various cylinders. It is always difficult for me to break up straight walls. It must be my .castle (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

(...) Thanks alot. I can't wait until I see your ship! I have always liked your designs. ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

(...) Yes! Hmm... dog with space helmet, I may have to try that :) Thanks for the comments. ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

I love it. Cool idea having a ship that can dock with a module. It has some great detail on it and the color scheme looks good. Nice work Kevin. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)