 Space / 2118
  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

in article FtzGo4.Hty@lugnet.com, Andy DePalma at andy@uconn.edu wrote on 5/3/00 5:14 AM: (...) I have a Java version that works. I'm in the process of re-writing it, though and have the new parser done. My goal is to use OpenGL for the rendering. (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Cool. My second question is: When creating something with LDraw, do you have to enter the spatial coordinates for all the parts, or is there some kind of click-and -drag approach? If it's not as simple as click-and-drag, then I'm not going to sit in (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) I'm up to my elbows in other projects right now, and I don't have much 3d graphics experience, but I am the local Java guru (1) and would love to take a look at it. I could give a hand with the UI and parser, too. Cheers, - jsproat 1. (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) In LEdit, you use the cursor keys to slide the parts around the three axes. LEdit has no mouse support. To make exact moves, you can press X, Y or Z, and enter an offset. This can be useful for very large or very small movements. In MLCad, you (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)