 Space / 21114
Electronic Mod: 10026 UCS Naboo Fighter with Flickering Engine Lights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:02:04 GMT

A blue LED in each engine flahsing at 12 Hz makes for a rather cool looking
flame effect.  Pictures, circuit diagrams, wiring details, all available on
the page:

http://www.band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html

Let me know what you think!

        -- Tom