 Space / 20942
  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

(...) I'll admit that the arm looks a little wimpy, especially the claw. If anyone can come up with a better idea let me know and I'll incorporate it. As is evident in the pictures I was originally going to post without any sort of claw, but I added (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

(...) I'm not familiar with the craft in question, but when I think of claws in LEGO, I think of this: (URL) that work? Allister (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes: <snip> (...) That wouldn't quite work. Check out the link below to get an idea of what the craft looks like in the animation. The third pic on the page is a nice close up of the claw in question. (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)