 Space / 20941
    Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop —Tony Knaak
   Dude! I Love the Hammerhead in CB! As one of the many hardcore Bebop fans I applaud you attempt at this MOC. I have been playing with idea to build one, but the difficult angles prevented me from attemping. The colors are great! The angles on the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop —Jason Ellis
     (...) I'll admit that the arm looks a little wimpy, especially the claw. If anyone can come up with a better idea let me know and I'll incorporate it. As is evident in the pictures I was originally going to post without any sort of claw, but I added (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop —Allister McLaren
     (...) I'm not familiar with the craft in question, but when I think of claws in LEGO, I think of this: (URL) that work? Allister (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop —Jason Ellis
     In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes: <snip> (...) That wouldn't quite work. Check out the link below to get an idea of what the craft looks like in the animation. The third pic on the page is a nice close up of the claw in question. (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop —Gil Shaw
     I agree...this is really well done. It's a nice, clean model that really carries the flavour of it's inspiration. And, it hasn't been done before...or perhaps it has and I just haven't seen it ;) Good stuff. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop —Soren Roberts
   Jonathan Mizner also has a very nice MONO Pod design: (URL) love it. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop —Jason Ellis
   Now that's a wicked cool MONO pod design. I may be tempted to rebuild the Hammerhead using a MONO pod like that. Jason (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)