 Space / 20899
  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Umm..yoinks. Soren, THAT is a debut. An awesome use fo the PreCS cockpit with that phenomenal 'flowering' engine cluster. Much has already been said, but let me add another 'can't wait to see more'! Great stuff. Cheers, -G PS. Love the name...long (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Thank you. In retrospect I should have shown the engines extended for combat. (...) Just gotta finish the cockpit, and I'll take some more photos. (...) Thanks! I try. (...) It's what I had on my stereo while I built. Congrats, you're the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)