 Space / 20771
    Re: Challenger —Patricia Van Dyke
   I will never forget the day: I attended school at Florida Institute of Technology, 1984-1988. It was a beautiful sunny day and ten minutes before a physics test. My roommates and I stood out on the deck to watch the shuttle go up. We watched it rise (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Challenger —Tony Alexander
   (...) Patricia, Ouch. I watched 'live' on TV in my dorm room at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, excited that the launch was almost like a birthday gift from NASA. I lost the excitement just after launch, and was horrified at the loss... I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)