 Space / 20662
  Brickshelf Gallery up and running

Greetings, I'm de-lurking in this newsgroup, as I finally have something to show. Here's my gallery: (URL) full of spacey goodness and those who like minifig scale robots would do well to check it out. The modified alien heads are possibly rather (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickshelf Gallery up and running

(...) Hi Pete, Your colonial military is really cool! The colour scheme works really well, your robot designs have a great futuristic-yet-slightly-retro feel to them, your assortment of troop styles is good and your background wall designs show a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickshelf Gallery up and running

Menacingly cute stuff, Pete. And your lighting is phenomenal. Why have you deprived us for so long? Welcome! -Teddy (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickshelf Gallery up and running

(...) Hi Paul, Thanks for the supportive words, man! With the small robot joints, there are a few 'illegal moves', involving cutting the top off joysticks, putting them in a piece of technic pipe, putting that in another little piece of technic (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickshelf Gallery up and running

Welcome Pete! Your stuff is a gas! I Normally prefer elements that aren't modified, but your aliens really are pieces of art. I wouldn't call them Lego creations in the strictest sense, but I would call them wonderful sci-fi. The feel of all the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickshelf Gallery up and running

Thanks Gil! I love 'space-quirky' but I'm also a big fan of mass intergalactic genocide! As soon as I get decent photos, I'll be posting more aliens on the site. I've easily made over a hundred, and there'll be many more to come. I'm trying to cut (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)