 Space / 20545
    Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module —Bas Brederode
   Hey lad, Just out of bed... Too early... to begin... Check LUGNET... space... A Moonbase Module... ...SMILE Your detailing is excellent. I like small things; like a pizza lying around, mr battle droid shopping, r2 and 3po looking at the video game (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module —Tony Knaak
   Bas! I hope you drank some coffee first, those early morning caffine and LEGO cravings go good together! :D I thought who would be better to be blasting Imperial walkers on a video game then C3PO, I can just imagine him yelling obsenities at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module —Bas Brederode
   (...) Looking down...yep ;) I went for a stroll through your website...so yer an arts student eh!? I haven't made time to update the models section but, ah whatever... check out www.in-orbit.nl Later! Bas (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module —Tony Knaak
   Ah! Flash, you gotta love it. I wish I could get my hands on it, too expensive for me:( I really like your site. Well thought out, fast loading and visually pleasing with all the round shapes and bright colors. out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)