 Space / 20541
    Re: New poster, new MOC —Soren Roberts
   (...) How could they not? These ships are really cool, they remind me of SDF Macross designs, but very much your own at the same time. I look forward to your future creations. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new MOC —Bennie Martinali
     (...) Hee, thanks, I should still go see Macross someday. ^^;; And... I probably won't be making new creations for some time, as this ship has about 1/2 of all my legos in terms of mass, and just about all of my regular bricks and plates. Though (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New poster, new MOC —Soren Roberts
     (...) Don't sweat it. Original Macross episodes are REALLY hard to find. If all else fails you could watch the first third of Robotech. Beware the dubbing. It hurts. (...) Whenever is fine. I'm one of the worst posters ever in terms of actual (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new MOC —Bennie Martinali
   (...) Hee, thanks, I should still go see Macross someday. ^^;; And... I probably won't be making new creations for some time, as this ship has about 1/2 of all my lego in terms of mass, and just about all of my regular bricks and plates. Though (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)