 Space / 20527
    Re: Castle's Revenge ! —John Henry Kruer
   Hey, those are pretty cool! Glad to see that you finally got around to posting some new MOCs. I really like the Nikolai's Choice- it has a very weird look, but the mix of flatness and things sticking out is really nice one. The Garnet has a really (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Castle's Revenge ! —John P. Henderson
   (...) Yeah, I've been promising to do so, and here they are. :) I wasn't certain how to announce all of those MOCs at once, and the SS site. So I'm glad you dug through the links and found them. (...) Actually, I didn't care much for how that ship (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)