 Space / 20506
  Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

My sincerest apologies for the delay in making this announcement. I hope no-one was getting too anxious about it. Anyway, the time has come to announce the winners in the Lame Parts Building Contest. First, Category one, which was decided purely on (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

Cool! I won! Hey Allister, thanks for the great contest. Even though there weren't a lot of entries, I hope you do this again next year. I had a lot of fun building and seeing all the entries. Josh (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

Congrats to the winners! This was a great idea Allister, I hope you host it again sometime! out Tony Knaak (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

(...) I think I will, although probably not at the same time of year, what with your Mechastruct contest, the ISCC, and the holidays and all. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

Damn, I knew I should've gone out and bought one of those buckets in order to get a picket fence :) I could've won! Heck, I was also hoping you'd go by the number of each lame part used, as I have a great many of them in my model. Oh well. It was (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

(...) Or if you'd bought Nick Bluetooth you could have walked away with it :) I did consider going by the quantity of each part, but I think the way I did it encouraged using more different parts rather than relying on lots of a particular one. Of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

(...) Hah! I almost used the Nick Bluetooth minilegs I got from the McDonalds Happy meal promo baby Galidor thing, but since I wanted to keep the brown and tan color scheme, I figured blue legs just wouldn't cut it. Ahh, well. (...) How about next (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

Just a quick post to say say that the prizes are winging their way Stateside as we speak. Expect them within "two to four weeks", except for Reed's, that is, as I haven't had a reply from him with his address details. So, Reed, if you're out there (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)