 Space / 205
Re: What happened to Datsville in space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 23:44:09 GMT

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
Hmm, well, the thought that *I* would start the "Datstation".....
I would like it, in a way.....
But, then I´d make it a *ground* station where everyone can put their • ships
and such, and not a modular space station.
I´d also implement some of my own ideas and thoughts....
Hmmm.... I´ll have to think about this.

I said space station cause I really wanted to refer to the Internation Space
Station(1)  I'd prefer a ground base too, mostly cause thats my project at
the moment, well actully a weird research island thingy(2) But as I have
almost no time I couldn't do a whole lot of design and stuff. I was mostly
volunterring to do all the rendering stuff. If yall want to start working on
this then if noone else has a readily designed groundbase I could whip up a
really bad one to use while we display the ships and stuff(3) and then
replace it or add to it or somthing at a later date.

--Tobias

Matt Marshall
vacum cleaners the bane of the "Legoverse"TM(4)
Matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net
(1) Years off schedule, Billions off budget, and yet the media still praises
it as the best world united effort
(2) Check out some of my past posts, intresting research island basically,
in the proccess of rebuilding after the great drought of 1999
(3) I'm assuming the entire thing is to display the ships and stuff in
conjuntion with a main base or two
(4) Changed the sig cause I was reminded that there are young people on
these groups and it just seemed to be pushing the line a bit much to have
the $^#@ there...(5)
(5) uhoh, I'm turning into Larry... :->