 Space / 198
Re: What happened to Datsville in space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 22:42:24 GMT

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
Everyone was disscussing it, but now...... Is anything happening about it?
Maybe in lugnet.cad.....
I´ll see you there.

--Tobias

dunno, I got some space vehicles I'd add. I'd also donate my puter for
rendering time...adn sense I'm a beggar for punishment I might even be able
to do the ldraw placement and stuff...wonder if the space station could just
be completly modular, like the IIS Intenational somthin Space Station, wait
is it ISS?? Another one of lifes great mysteries

Matt
#@%$ vaccum cleaners
Matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net