 Space / 20448
    Re: Prototype Destroyer —Andrew Verner
   (...) Definitely a good start for said fleet--if the ships look like this, Blacktron won't have a prayer. XD Any chance of a picture showing this next to a 6986? (Not that it would be anywhere near the same size, but a comparison to the biggest (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Prototype Destroyer —Steve Hickman
   Thanks for the praise, everyone. A few thoughts I neglected to mention earlier. I had a plan to take a picture of the inferno with the rest of my Space Police sets (One Mission Commander, 3 SP Strikers, and 3 GPK) but I ran out of time. When I get (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)